Annual Wage & Hour Legislative Update
In-Person Breakfast Meeting
Thursday, November 17, 2022 from 7:30 am to 9:30 am (Pacific Time)
Networking / Breakfast: 7:30 - 7:50 am
Meeting: 7:50 - 9:30 am
Parking is free. The meeting will be at the Hyatt Regency John Wayne Airport Newport Beach, 4545 MacArthur Boulevard, Newport Beach, CA 92660
Join us for our annual legal update meeting where we will cover the latest updates on wage and hour regulations and cases and implications for 2022.
Presenting at this meeting will be:
Tiffanny Brosnan - Partner in the Labor & Employment Law Practice for Snell & Wilmer
Tiffanny Brosnan's practice is concentrated in employment litigation and counseling. Her employment-related counseling includes advising employers regarding wage and hour problems, leaves of absence, layoff planning, termination, and disciplinary matters. Tiffanny provides training to employers, including mandatory sexual harassment training. She also conducts independent workplace investigations. In litigation, Tiffanny represents employers in individual matters and class actions including allegations of wrongful termination, whistle blower claims, discrimination, harassment, unfair competition, misappropriation of trade secrets and wage and hour violations.
- University of California at Los Angeles, School of Law (J.D., 1996)
- University of California at Los Angeles (B.A., summa cum laude, 1993)
Professional Memberships and Activities
- Orange County Bar Association
- Employment Litigation Section
- Orange County Lawyer Magazine, Editorial Committee
- ProVisors, Orange County
Professional Recognition and Awards
- 2019 Distinguished Community Champion, Southland Integrated Services
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Labor & Employment Litigation (2013-2022), Employment Law - Management (2022)
- Southern California Super Lawyers®, Rising Stars Edition, Employment & Labor (2006-2011)
- Nominated for Women in Business Award, Orange County Business Journal
***** ***** ***** ***** *****
All registrations must be completed by 9:00 pm the night before the webinar to ensure the participant will receive the webinar link and/or dial-in information.
Attendance counts toward WorldatWork recertification.